Bisect Angle with Compass and Straight Edge
This video shows how to divide an angle into two equal parts.
- First pick any point along the two rays
- Using a compass positioned at the vertex of the angle and point from step one draw a circle to find another point equally position from the vertex.
- Then position the compass at one point and draw a circle using the other point as the radius
- Repeat for the second point.
- The point where the two circles intersect perfectly divides the angle in half.